At RGS, an extensive array of learning and development opportunities is offered to encourage staff to constantly develop and enhance their professional and personal competencies, skills and knowledge through:
- Management and Leadership in Schools Programme
- Professional Development Continuum Model Master Degree Programme and other relevant Master Degree Programmes
- Overseas Professional Learning Scheme
- Professional Development Leave Scheme
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Specialist Diploma in Educational Assessment
- Teachers Work Attachments
Upon joining us, you will embark on an enriching on-boarding experience ranging from the RGS Staff Induction Programme and the Gifted Education Foundation Course. You will also be assigned a mentor who will help you adjust to working life and adapt to the RGS culture.
School-wide staff development is actively promoted to keep teachers abreast of the latest trends in education including the Raffles Programme curriculum which is based on exemplary gifted education principles and may be initiated and achieved by staff through local and overseas conferences, school-based or external workshops and seminars, sharing sessions by peers returning from training and the reading of circulated professional articles.
At every stage of your career with RGS, you will interact with peers and senior management from across the school through your involvement in various committees and task forces.