The objectives of student well-being and support are:
- To conduct educational and career guidance programmes and counselling
- To offer life-coaching opportunities to students who desire to maximise their potentials in their personal lives
- To train students, teachers and parents in life-coaching to become peer-coaches, teacher-coaches and parent-coaches
- To empower students to grow in holistic ways through the Thrive Sessions
- To support students with special needs in their educational pursuits and social-emotional development
- To extend selected programmes to neighbouring schools to facilitate social mixing of students
We offer one-to-one appointments to address with students a myriad of issues they may present to the counsellors.
|Grief and loss
|Relationship – parents, family, peers, teachers
To make an appointment with a counsellor, please click HERE.
Trained by our school counselors, peer helpers play a crucial role in promoting a caring school environment and fostering relationships among students. These girls provide support, guidance, and assistance to their fellow students, serving as a valuable resource for peers dealing with various issues. In doing so, they contribute significantly to creating a supportive and inclusive atmosphere within the school.