Home > Admissions > Admission to RGS > Year 1 (Via DSA)
Year 1 (Via DSA)
Terms and Conditions of the DSA-Sec Exercise
Students successfully admitted to RGS via DSA
- are not allowed to transfer to another school after the release of the PSLE results or participate in the annual S1 Posting Exercise.
- are expected to honour their commitment to the school for the duration of the 6-year Integrated Programme, and participate in activities related to the talent area for which they are selected for four years, from year 1-4.
- for the talent area 'Music Elective Programme' are required to join a music-related Performing Arts CCA. They will not be allowed to offer Third Language or other Elective Programmes.
- for the talent area 'Visual Arts' will be admitted to the school's Special Art Programme and are required to join the Art & Craft Club as their CCA. They will not be allowed to offer Third Language or other Elective Programmes.
Students and their parents are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student's aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the school's academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
21 TALENT AREAS
- Community Youth Leadership
- English Language
- Chinese Language
- Malay Language
- Tamil Language
- Music Elective Programme
- Visual Arts (For Drawing, Painting, Sculpture)
- Cross Country
- Gymnastics (Rhythmic)
- Table Tennis
criteria & PROCEDURE
MOE is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and reviewing the plans for the 2020 DSA-Sec and DSA-JC. Please refer to the MOE DSA website for the latest update.