Home > Admissions > Admission to RGS > Year 3 (Via Entrance Test)
Year 3 (Via Entrance Test)
This application is open for admission into Year 3 only .
Any student who was successfully posted to a secondary school under the DSA-Sec Exercise or Admissions Exercise for International Student (AEIS) is not allowed to transfer to another school as they are expected to honour their commitment to their posted school.
Applicant must have:
- Outstanding academic performance in your Secondary 1-2 school examinations; and/or
- Excellent achievement in academic and co-curricular activities.
Applicants must sit for an Entrance Test for English Language, Mathematics and Science and General Ability Test administered by RGS.
|Application Period||1 August 2018 (Wed) 2 pm to 24 August 2017 (Fri) 2 pm
|Entrance Test||3 and 4 Sep 2018|
|Interview (for shortlisted candidates)||September - October 2018|
|Successful applicant notify by||By 31 October 2018|
Submission of Application
A complete application should consist of the following:
• Completion and submission of online application before 2 pm on Friday, 24 August 2018.
• Submission of printed copy of completed online application, and relevant supporting documents on 3 September 2018 to the invigilator prior to the start of the Entrance Tests.
Please note that all documents submitted are non-returnable. DO NOT submit original documents. You do not need to submit certified true copies of certificates or testimonials. Applicants must be prepared to produce the original documents for verification purposes upon request when necessary.
- All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 31 October 2018.
- Detailed results of the tests and interview, if any, will not be released and RGS reserves the right not to release the results or the reasons for non-selection.
Please log in here to view details of the tests.