Make A Gift
Singapore looks to RGS for the next generation of fine woman leaders in diverse fields. RGS is where young ladies develop not just a sense of self but a deep passion for inquiry and excellence and a rooted determination to engage in meaningful service to the community.
It is the school’s desire that no deserving child qualifying for a place in RGS be turned away due to financial concerns. At the same time, in order to provide for the growing needs of our students, ongoing development works are being carried out at our campus.
Giving to RGS
RGS SCHOLARSHIP/BURSARY FUND
The RGS Scholarship/Bursary Fund provides for
- Financial assistance to deserving students in areas which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- School and Supplementary fees
- Various programme fees including student / talent development and enrichment programmes, overseas service learning, overseas competition/study trips etc.
- CCA Co-payments by student
- Subsidy for student’s purchase of ICT equipment / software etc required by the various school’s initiatives & programmes. Eg: RGS 1-to-1 etc
- Meals, transport project costs etc.
To donate to this fund, please click here