Home > Your Journey > Physical Education
The Health AdvocateThe Health Advocate strives to maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle. She is a fitness enthusiast who understands the importance of keeping active and having a positive frame of mind towards her body and inner self.
The Outdoor ExplorerThe Outdoor Explorer reconnects with nature, embraces challenges and self-discovery. She is a rugged adventurer who demonstrates resilience, keeps an open-mind and takes calculated risks.
The Team PlayerThe Team Player possesses determination and integrity. She applies critical thinking and helps her team make responsible decisions in game situations. She respects her teammates and competitors, displays sportsmanship and humility in her pursuit of excellence.
At the end of your four years in RGS, you will be able to:
- Independently maintain an active and healthy lifestyle
- Appreciate a wide variety of physical activities
- Effectively participate in any category of games or sports
- Understand and demonstrate safe practices and etiquette during physical activities
- Demonstrate critical thinking when engaged in physical activities
- Display positive personal and social behaviour across different experiences
- Sports/Games – Badminton, Floorball, Football, Fundamental Gymnastics, Netball, Softball, Sport Climbing, Tennis, Touch Rugby
- Outdoor Education
- Physical Health
- Community First-Aid and CPR/AED
- Netball Carnival
- Outward Bound Singapore
- Sports Festival
- Swimming Carnival