Differentiated Instruction (DI) through Self Directed Learning (SDL) for High Ability Learners (HALs)
|Project Type: Practitioner Inquiry||Discipline: Aesthetics|
|Duration: 04/2016 - 06/2017||Domain: Pedagogical Approaches|
1. How can we identify students with higher ability in culinary skills in the kitchen?
2. How do we provide opportunities to hone higher ability students' interest in cooking/baking?
3. How can we facilitate DI among HALs through SDL?
Steps for investigation:
1. Identify HALs using simple rubrics eg. time management, creativity, manipulative skills
2. Provide additional resources to allow room for creativity
3. Facilitate their inquisitive minds through extra consultation
|Investigator||Mrs Siti Raihana Abbas||Aesthetics|
|Advisor||Ms Masturah Abdul Aziz||PeRL|