Chemistry is the study of matter and its changes. Our students are given opportunities to develop their competencies in scientific inquiry, enhance their creativity and hone their critical thinking skills. Our Chemistry curriculum places emphasis on the understanding and application of scientific concepts in recognition of the need for students to develop CCE skills for the future.
- Develop an appreciation and a strong foundation in chemistry, in preparation for higher learning
- Develop the abilities, skills, ethics and attitudes relevant to the discipline
- Develop an interest in global environmental issues and sustainability
- Become confident citizens in a technological world
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|The Scientific Endeavour
* Chemical Composition of Matter
* Sepration Techniques of Matter
* The Particulate Nature of Matter
* Atoms and Molecules
* Chemical Changes
* Acids, Bases, Salts
* Mole Concept
* Atomic Structure
* Chemical Bonding and Structure
* The Periodic Table
* Qualitative Analysis
* Redox and Metals
* Speed of Reaction
* Chemical Equilibrium
* Experimental Chemistry
* Organic Chemistry
Labour of Love Initiative by our chemistry teachers, where they made hand sanitisers for the school to use.
AI and machine learning workshop by DSTA.
Students are self-directed in their learning with the guidance of their teacher.
Students investigating in the science laboratory.
AI chatbot programming.